Jumat, 24 Juni 2011

My classmate

Now, I am in smart programme class and I have many new friend in there. Now I will tell about one of my new friend. My new friend name is Rendi Ramadhiana but many friend or teacher just called him Rendi. He doesn't always or rarely attended class so I do not know many thing about him, he always absen in same days every week. I don't know why he like that, but he say because he has a course to do. He said that he take that course so he can passed Indonesia University entrance exam.
Rendi has big body. He is fat and tall. Rendi hairs is black, and his skin is brown or fair complex.H has big eyes too and he used a glasses I think he is very sporty guy, because he says that his hobby are play basketball and futsal. With his big body i think he can become good basketball player. In class he is very silent guy, he is very quiet in class. I think he can plays guitar too, it looks in his photo. He says if he likes play game too, his favorite game in computer i s dota, I think he is good player, because I have play it together with my another classmate in cyber cafe. Rendi has been living in cileduk so he always come early in morning and because of that he never come late.
 I think that's all what I want to tell about my classmate Rendi. I think he must more often to attended class, because whe he not come to class, there are many shift in there, that's mean he was lost many lesson.     

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar