Kamis, 02 Juni 2011

about me

Hey visitor! welcome to my blog.
My name is Rico, now i'm 17. I am from Jakarta. My hobbies like many people have like playing game, reading or watching. I am fresh graduate from Bunda Hati Kudus in grogol, and now i am studying in Binus University in Kebon Jeruk. I am taking a majority of management.For info Binus University have many campus building like kijang, syahdan, and anggrek.

I have many of dream in my life that i want to make it real, and from many of my dream, i want to be an employee for a company with high salary with good position like a manager or like an assistant director, and because of that, when i want to choose a majority, i looking for a majority that can help me to become like i want to be.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar